Due to the possibility of free movement of persons, goods, services and capital, it has become typical that the goods are not produced where they are used or sold. In the course of the development of the international merchandise companies were formed to transfer the goods from one place to another instead of the seller or the buyer (transportation).
In addition to the contracts of carriage, other contracts such as transportation, warehousing and insurance contracts have a major role in relocating goods.
Our firm has extensive experience in the following areas of transportation law:
- International trade agreements,
- International sales contracts,
- Cases of breach of contract,
- Cross-border project agreements,
- Distribution agreements,
- Agreements relating to the carriage of goods, such as road-, sea-, and air freight and carriage of goods by rail,
- Customs clearance issues,
- Warehousing agreements.