Our office has great experience in legal screening in advance of corporate mergers and acquisitions from both seller and buyer perspective.
During the screening our law firm carefully analyses the potential risk factors this merger or acquisition can hold in itself and provides consultancy accordingly. This helps to understands what are the risks and potential effects regarding the value of the transaction and the company’s market position. We come up with solutions for the revealed risks and provide our support till the merger or acquisition is done or cancelled.
- Screening litigations, law suits the company had.
- Human resources and labour related screening. Screening of different contract types.
- Screening internal policies.
- Corporate and financial screening.
- Property screening.
- Screening of 3rdparty agreements/contracts the target company has made.
- In case the target company is a credit institute, screening of the standard agreements/contracts forms of the institute
- Screening of public statements, documents and information of the given company
The law firm besides the above mentioned has participated multiple times in preparations for investing in portfolio companies with legal screening and “TERM SHEET” elaboration. An example of this work is the European Union research and innovation framework programme – HORIZONT 2020 – where we assisted in the relating legal tasks.